OT: Unearth drummer

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Haven't heard much from this band, but saw this clip of the drummer...:OMG:How the fuck does anyone get this good at anything in life?! We all know that Chief Charlie is the god of drums and innovator of the blast beat, but you guys think he could he pull this off? Charlie is the whole package though with his songwriting, guitar playing, etc. I'm assuming this guy never stepped away from his drumkit since age 0.

http://geargods.net/playthrough/a-d...ierce-trail-to-fire-superior-drummer-version/

Wow. That's freaking awesome.

Not a huge Unearth fan, but I actually listened to that record the other day, and it's really cool.

Not sure why people still praise Neil Peart as the best drummer/percussionist ever, not only this guy but so many others in metal play with unheard of talent so superior in every way, including Charlie. Just watched this vid again omg he's doing so much insane shit with his feet to off-time signatures. And he probably makes poverty-level money while Lady Gaga's drummer is rich. Aww the music business! Should I check out this band, are they worth it?

Not sure why people still praise Neil Peart as the best drummer/percussionist ever, not only this guy but so many others in metal play with unheard of talent so superior in every way, including Charlie. Just watched this vid again omg he's doing so much insane shit with his feet to off-time signatures. And he probably makes poverty-level money while Lady Gaga's drummer is rich. Aww the music business! Should I check out this band, are they worth it?

Check out that other thread with the Unearth songs in it or youtube. Another classic from them -

Last edited by a moderator: