OT: Volbeat

Mar 4, 2002
I've been listening to this band non-stop for about a week. Very unique sound and accessible at the same time. Anyone on the board a fan?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a huge band since february. Awesome band, finally someone came up with a new sound! I've already seen them live twice and can't wait until I get to see them again when they tour the new album!:headbang::kickass::headbang:

the new album is good.

i like the "new" songs like "counting "with al little reagga-sytle intro. better than the clone-songs from the last cd. only the lyrics are changed.....

Bailif - when i heard the first vocals, that EXACTLY what popped in my head.

welcome - im from maryland as well, just jumped over the line to PA in May... ;)

Well, check out Dominus, Michael Poulsen´s (vox/guitar) old band. Started out as brutal death/black, but evolved into rock n´ roll metal in just 4 albums.
Yeah, just imagine the voice that sings 'boogie woogie' today, growling about vikings 12 years ago (album: View To The Dim)! :D

Found out they'll be supporting Nightwish :)erk:) here next May. If they ever did tour the states I didn't think it would be anywhere near me so I'm pretty stoked. Kreator with Exodus then Volbeat in the same week! :kickass:

Well, don´t know about black metal boogie, but here´s some black disco

Last edited by a moderator:
New Volbeat video up on myspace today, feat. Pernille Rosendahl. She is a cutie!

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=46326113[/ame]