OT: your thoughts on cheese?

wildfyr

unus spiritus est
Oct 10, 2001
real-time
eyesoffyr.com
i read this and couldn't farking believe it :
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-2267924,00.html

:eek: are they insane or what?! when i think feta cheese i think Greece, not Denmark! :lol: this is an outrage! if i were Greek i'd be protesting up a storm. feta cheese is made from goat or sheep's milk, not cow's milk. who are they trying to kid?! :lol: :lol: isn't it bad enough that a good number of Greek antiquities are "safely tucked away" in British museums?

:rolleyes:

what is this world coming to?

;)

rahvin: no, that site is not one that is on my normal surf route. :p

however, i did see a story about the lawsuit at my ISP start page on Monday. it was there briefly and then it disappeared. poof! i did a search (for feta cheese :lol: ) at CNN.com (on Monday) and came up with nothing related to the Denmark thing. then, later that night/early the next morning i did a Google search and came up with the link you see in my other post.

what can i say? at first i thought i was losing it with the Looksmart news but then i knew i was okay when i found the other link. ;)

@wildfyr: the story is exciting. weren't for the fact that i'm currently working at getting absolutely drunk and therefore already sporting quite a reddish complexion, my cheeks'd be on fire just thinking about the excitement involved in your investigations. and there's more: i've heard a rumour about a pending lawsuit concerning garbage disposal of original star trek film. :p :D

oh, and merry christmas. ;)

rahvin.

as for drunkness, i was invited to christmas lunch by the nuns, and when they mentioned home-made liquor i just knew it had to be about 50 degrees. which it was, and they insisted that i take triples, so - adding it up with wine - i am drunk.

h

I'm angry as fuck now. It is unfair and outrageous, but bless our chicken government for being good only for ass-kissing. :mad:

Next thing is Italy claiming the right to be the only country where pizzas are made, geez, think about the delivery rates! :p

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
Mozzarella is better!!

mozzarella is the standard topping for pizza here, along with tomato. actually, it's not even technically "pizza" in most cases unless mozzarella and pomodoro are involved.
then you can add gorgonzola and other toppings, the most popular being prosciutto, salame, funghi, acciughe, olive, carciofini, tonno, cipolla and then anything else suits your needs. ;)

rahvin.