Otherwise - anthemic modern rock

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Had no clue about this band until today but I like what I'm hearing. If you enjoy Shinedown etc then this band should be up your street. The vocals in particular rival those of Brent Smith being very powerful and melodic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p733z6aKwMA&feature=related[/ame]

This is the singer who did guest vocals on that In This Moment song and toured with them for a bit just for that one song a couple of years ago. I thought his voice in that song was a bit on the weak side, but in this song it is absolutely monstrous.

I also like the message quite alot. It's nice to see a "soccer mom rock" band with a positive message that isn't politically motivated. If they can get a radio hit they could very well be the next Shinedown.

These guys opened for Lacuna Coil here in FL a couple of weeks ago!!! I could not catch them though!! All these bands sound the same anyhow!!!

These guys are really good Live, I saw them in with Lacuna Coil in El Paso, they were the hit of the night, great guys to hang out with, working on bringing them back to the House of Rock in the Summer.

Last edited by a moderator: