Our band's in the studio

Sado God

Sep 21, 2003
Finland
We're doing our debut album which'll be released around April 2004. While we're at it, check out our kick-ass studio diary which includes pics and video clips! :Spin:

Click the link below the logo: http://www.amoralweb.com

Let's say I had the right to post this thread because we're influenced by Hypocrisy (well... at least on some level...)

Whatwhatwhat?!?!
Sorvali is in your band too? And you´ve had a gig at Tulliklubi and Lutakko and I´ve never heard of you before! Let´s say I´m stunned.
So which one is you, huh? :)
Good luck with the debut album!
*lifts her chin up to where it is supposed to be*

I'm the vocalist. Thanks for cheering. Too bad that I've had a sore throat through the session (Who should I put a spell on?!) and looks like I'm not gonna be the one who does the vocals on the record. Someone could say I'm pretty fucking pissed off...

lumitalvi said:
Oh shit :( I can fully understand!! I mean... a fucking deput album and your vocals not present...Voin vain kuvitella sitä vitutusta.
cool man-i want to check out your cd. Finland has been coming out with alot of cool stuff this past year (omnium gatherum, mors principum est) to name a few.

Cheers
Eric

^^^ You like Omnium Gatherum!? They're our friends! We've played with them and Elenium (we're the fuckin dynamic trio :D ) dozens of times! If you like OG and MPE you gotta check out Elenium -> http://www.eleniumband.com They've got one full song on the net (Up the Long Ladder) but I can tell ya, the album is far more diverse, in a good way.

But yeah, we started the mixing today. We're trying to record the vocals within the next two days (I'm feeling pretty fine now). After that, we've got about 3 days of mixing. That ain't much, but didn't Mors Principium Est do their debut in 10 days? All this just because the studio's booked all the way up to the last third of 2004 and we're to release the album in April...

We'll do fine :D

Yesterday went pretty well, we got five songs finished and the rest of the vocals are supposed to be done today. Not as good vox as I'm capable of but that'll do...

I was pretty curious to hear something by u but the " download " link on your web-page doesn't work :confused: I don't if it's because of my pc or there is a real problem. Anyway good luck for the debut album. What about Tuska festival ? Are u gonna play there ? :cool:

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding, since www.mp3.com is down it doesn't work. The latest demo can be downloaded from the "releases" section now. About Tuska, I guess we'll be playing an After Party show since the festival itself is for the bigger bands.