Our government is scared someone might find the "real truth"

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
U.S. tracking media claims

WASHINGTON, April 26 (UPI) -- The American authority in Baghdad has begun a "truth matrix" to track and defend against what it thinks is biased or erroneous reporting on the war in Iraq. The "truth matrix" primarily reviews news reports on the Arabic satellite news network al-Jazeera, but it has also cited at least one story on the U.S.-government funded Voice of America. "Five or six people" at Coalition Provisional Authority headquarters write the truth matrix, identifying objectionable stories and classifying them as biased, misrepresented, unverified or wrong, a Pentagon official said. It includes a synopsis of the account, what the CPA says is wrong, and what the organization's response is. The CPA began the matrix on April 8, according to a Pentagon official. The creation of the document and tracking system have coincided with an increase in public criticism by CPA and Pentagon officials of al-Jazeera.

COKE IS THE SAME AS PEPSI!!!

That's the only truth I've been able to come up with.

Probably. This thread sat here all day with no replies, so my urge to fuck with it overcame any sense of decency toward it. :loco:

So what exactly is the CPA's response to truth matrices that slide toward the completely false side? Is this just some dossier service for the Pentagon, or do they have authority to control what goes through certain media outlets?

NAD said:
Is this just some dossier service for the Pentagon, or do they have authority to control what goes through certain media outlets?
What, you mean like Fox News and CNN? :Smug: I doubt there is much difference between, say, Fox, and Al fricckin' Jazeera. Rupert Murdoch is the biggest drama queen and spin doctor on the planet. If the price is right, he'll even tell you that Pepsi tastes better than Coke. :tickled:

Pepsi is a Communist funded drink ... we had Pepsi in Romania during communist times ... while Coke was like Cristal .... tr00 that!

Coke helped defeat Communism, observe:

vietcoke.jpg

See that? Ho Chi Minh!? YA HA!!!

Yeah man, it's true though. If you turn the Marlboro logo upside down (and with some imaginative interpretation), it reads "orobljeW", or "Horrible Jew".

There's also 3 K's on the box.

Oy, I've never seen that "horrible jew" bit, interesting. I have seen the three K's and the other weird shite with the logo though.

Also I can type BOOBLESS on my calculator, hur hur hurh rhurhrurhur...

JayKeeley said:
What, you mean like Fox News and CNN? :Smug: I doubt there is much difference between, say, Fox, and Al fricckin' Jazeera. Rupert Murdoch is the biggest drama queen and spin doctor on the planet. If the price is right, he'll even tell you that Pepsi tastes better than Coke. :tickled:

Except over there they show you the bodies and destruction. METAL!!

Over here, it's "soldier killed in Iraq by insurgents, bad weather coming to Houston and Michael Jackson fires his lawyers at 9 on Fox 26 news."