our synthetic soul... released - finally!!!

rgbeach

Feb 11, 2002
Chicago
www.hexology.com
After over 2 years, and many, many delays, the first full-length HEX CD is finally finished and available. "our synthetic soul..." can be obtained through the following methods:

1. download the songs for free from the web-site (www.hexology.com) and grab the CD artwork from there as well and burn your own CD.

2. buy the CD from mp3.com (www.mp3.com/H_E_X) for $9.99 plus shipping.

3. request a free limited edition CD-R by sending me an email or private message with your mailing address. I only have ~50 left, so act fast!

Bob

it has been a long time coming. i still remember you bringing your minidisc player to my house during a party to play the old stuff when it was just recorded. funny stuff. the HEX revolution has begun!!!

Hydraleader said:
it has been a long time coming. i still remember you bringing your minidisc player to my house during a party to play the old stuff when it was just recorded. funny stuff. the HEX revolution has begun!!!

Yeah, it's been a long time since those original demos - and the tunes have gone through very significant changes since then.

I don't even own a minidisc player any more!

Stop by tonight and pick up your CD.

I got mine today, too. Thanks very much, Bob. And thanks for putting my (UM)name in the credits :)

I'm just listening now. It's the first chance I've had because I've been at work all day.
The first track (the one I'm listening to now) seems like a scorching opener.
The guitar tone is fantastic. And the 'synthetic' instruments sound really good. I think you can be forgiven for thinking the drums are "real".

I'll review this CD and get it online soon, and paste the URL once it's up.

Thanks a lot, man. Great of you to send it.

P.S; I'm still interested in that guitar. I'll mail you tomorrow about it.

Ultima Ibanez Overlord said:
I got mine today, too. Thanks very much, Bob. And thanks for putting my (UM)name in the credits :)

I'm just listening now. It's the first chance I've had because I've been at work all day.
The first track (the one I'm listening to now) seems like a scorching opener.
The guitar tone is fantastic. And the 'synthetic' instruments sound really good. I think you can be forgiven for thinking the drums are "real".

I'll review this CD and get it online soon, and paste the URL once it's up.

Thanks a lot, man. Great of you to send it.

P.S; I'm still interested in that guitar. I'll mail you tomorrow about it.

Thanks for listening and posting, Lee! I'll be impatiently awaiting your review :)

Bob

I got my cd the other day, just found the time to really listening to it. I love it! Good leads, bass, songwriting, great production, its all good. Thanks again for the cd, and thats awesome how you put us in the credits
headbang.gif

The Yngster said:
I got my cd the other day, just found the time to really listening to it. I love it! Good leads, bass, songwriting, great production, its all good. Thanks again for the cd, and thats awesome how you put us in the credits
headbang.gif

Thanks, man! I'm so glad you like it!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: