Outfun GSMrobbers

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
okay. this way we can outfun everyone that steals GSM's. If we all do this, then those thieves will stop their actions.

This way: (i know it works for Nokia, dunno about other brands, just try)
press: *#06# on your cellphone, then you get the serial number of your GSM.If your cellphone is robbed, call your provider and give them this number. This way they can block that GSM so nobody can use it.

Hooray!

Yep. All the kids here in Greece do nothing but send stupid sms's every 2 bloody minutes... The future of this country is doomed... :cry:

Originally posted by sol83
Yep. All the kids here in Greece do nothing but send stupid sms's every 2 bloody minutes... The future of this country is doomed... :cry:

Hehe, not Greece only, this Sms fever has spread all around the world! beware!!:cool: :D

i hate them, coz my friends want me to write ring tones melodies - i hate that.:(

Originally posted by Ivo
i hate them, coz my friends want me to write ring tones melodies - i hate that.:(

wow, a frustrated artist...if the music biz doesnt work out for u ivo, u could become a phone ring tone writer! phone star :rolleyes:

me mobile was nicked a few weeks ago, I gave it to me old man cos he was in hospital and some cunt nicked it. I rang it yesterday and the toe rag answered but hung up, I dunno whether to get it blocked or try arrange to buy it back, I don't want it back I just want a chance to get a few good shots in on the bastard who nicked it. :mad: :mad:

i think you can find you serial number as well at the box of your mobile, give it a try, i'm curious if they really gonna block it... :eek:

Originally posted by oe
wow, a frustrated artist...if the music biz doesnt work out for u ivo, u could become a phone ring tone writer! phone star :rolleyes:
actually i'm not that frustrated:D