OUTWORLD Fires Singer Kelly Sundown Carpenter - Seeks Replacement

ProgmetalAngel

Mangement & Promotions
Aug 28, 2006
New Mexico
www.progmetalangel.com
OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

Outworld, whose debut CD is slated for worldwide release on October 23rd...is currently auditioning vocalists/singers to replace Kelly Sundown Carpenter, who is the recent singer on Beyond Twilight's "Section X".

Outworld is looking for a singer that can be 100% dedicated to the band, with no side projects that will interfere with band plans.

Singer MUST have power, range and control. CD soon to be released and tour in the planning. Only serious and dedicated inquiries need apply.

Inquiries for auditions can be sent to

outworld@charter.net

rusty@rustycooley.com

Sound clips of Outworld can be heard here:

www.myspace.com/outworld

www.outworldband.com

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! That was unexpected. I have the perfect replacement, but i won't say.

I assume the key, probably among other things, is this part:

The Texas-based act is looking for a singer that can be 100% dedicated to the band: "no side projects."

Sad thing is it is going to be real hard to replace his unique voice. I think a book can be written just on the ups and downs of Outworld. Seems that they get so close yet nothing ever materializes :( .

ProgmetalAngel said:
He hasn't been showing up for practices. The band is very dedicated to their goal and wishes all members to be the same, so they are searching for someone with the same goals.

what??? Kelly doesn't need practice... he's already too awesome as it is...

just kidding. Anyway, bummer to hear this news, but it seems like there's no shortage of awesome singers from Texas. Any state that contains Kelly, James Rivera, and Robert Lowe must have something good going on.

Im probably in the minority but the singer is what has kept me from getting into these guys. His voice did absolutely nothing for me.

Always sad though to see bands work hard then have this set back.

Best of luck to the guys in gettin a new set of pipes, hopefully I will like this new main man better! :headbang:

booB said:
what??? Kelly doesn't need practice... he's already too awesome as it is...

just kidding. Anyway, bummer to hear this news, but it seems like there's no shortage of awesome singers from Texas. Any state that contains Kelly, James Rivera, and Robert Lowe must have something good going on.
Um, hello? I think you're forgetting a VERY important one.