Overtures - Rebirth

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Ok another band I have never ever heard of. I'm gonna stop posting these shitty bands soon cause it's getting boring when no one's ever bloody heard of them even their own mums! These guys are a melodic power metal band. The music is excellent and the singer is ok but he needs a little more control with his accent and whining, which is something all eyetie singers have to overcome unfortunately. Decent band and song though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna stop posting these shitty bands soon

finally. :p

seriously though, every so often you post something I can dig on so for that, thanks. Maybe just make "Fire Breath's thread" and post everything you find in it, just spoiler the youtube tags so it takes less time to load. Just an idea.

Ok another band I have never ever heard of. I'm gonna stop posting these shitty bands soon cause it's getting boring when no one's ever bloody heard of them even their own mums! These guys are a melodic power metal band. The music is excellent and the singer is ok but he needs a little more control with his accent and whining, which is something all eyetie singers have to overcome unfortunately. Decent band and song though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXSU_qH9-Ic

Man, keep on posting about these underground bands. You gave me tips on fine stuff.

:kickass:

Reminds me of a cross between Heimdall and Eyefear honestly - I can appreciate this.