Oxlahun_Ti_Ku-nedd help in better sound. Check it please!

Lefthander

Ethno freak
Apr 22, 2003
Russia
Big greetings from Russia!
I like this forum very much and respect people who post here-you’re great!
A mega thanx Andy for visiting forum and share with us his knowledge!
I need to know your opinion about sound of my own project Raxa
. It’s a one demo song. Style-ethnic Aztec doom metal.
All lyrics-language of ancient Aztecs ( nahuatl).

Drumz-samples-Drumkits From Hell with help of sequencer Battery
Guitars- guitar ESP m2-boss metal zone-computer-line in---Guitar rig emulation-eq-compressing( strong compression low and hi-250 Hz +5db)

Please help me- told me about sound and what you could change????

Link to demo song “Oxlahun Ti ku”
http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=XTJOM31R

Thank you!

Hey men , how you write in Nahuat if you are form Russia ? i mean , i'm from EL Salvador and i don't know a word in Nahuat (maybe just a couple )¡¡¡¡¡¡ that's impressive ¡¡
BTW , i couldn't hear the song ¡¡

Lefthander said:
Big greetings from Russia!
I like this forum very much and respect people who post here-you’re great!
A mega thanx Andy for visiting forum and share with us his knowledge!
I need to know your opinion about sound of my own project Raxa
. It’s a one demo song. Style-ethnic Aztec doom metal.
All lyrics-language of ancient Aztecs ( nahuatl).

Drumz-samples-Drumkits From Hell with help of sequencer Battery
Guitars- guitar ESP m2-boss metal zone-computer-line in---Guitar rig emulation-eq-compressing( strong compression low and hi-250 Hz +5db)

Please help me- told me about sound and what you could change????

Link to demo song “Oxlahun Ti ku”
http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=XTJOM31R

Thank you!

Hey man!
I finnaly could hear it... eeerrr...
did you record it with a click? 'Cause it don't sounds "tight". That's one of the things that can make your mix sound better for sure, more focused.
The guitar sound needs to be improved. A LOT!
Practice first record later! :Spin:
Work harder! ;)

Symbolic SV
Lol: Its a huge desire to write and to know more and more about mesoamerica 8)

Mr Nine
Please help me-what EXACTLy you would change....I'm only a musician but no sound-engineer

I'll be very glad men who help me!!!!!!!

Gotta tell you a story that a friend of mine told me a few years ago and that besides for being a great engineer/pruducer has a great sense of humour! I'm talking about one of the best: Mr Tommy Newton.

Here it is;

"father bull and his son got to the top of a hill and as they looked down to the prairie, they saw about 20 cows walking around.
So the son looked to his father and said: hey dad! let's go running down there and fuck one on those!?!?!!!... The father bull looked to the 20 cows and said: No! We go down there, slowly, and fuck them all!..."

Overall I think it sounds pretty good, but the mix doesn't seem balanced.

I'm no sound engineer either, though. ;)

For a start I would probably turn the vocals down just a little, and the guitars up just a little.

MR NINE said:
Gotta tell you a story that a friend of mine told me a few years ago and that besides for being a great engineer/pruducer has a great sense of humour! I'm talking about one of the best: Mr Tommy Newton.

Here it is;

"father bull and his son got to the top of a hill and as they looked down to the prairie, they saw about 20 cows walking around.
So the son looked to his father and said: hey dad! let's go running down there and fuck one on those!?!?!!!... The father bull looked to the 20 cows and said: No! We go down there, slowly, and fuck them all!..."

I use that quote at least once a week. It's used in the movie "Colors" which I think was the first rated R movie I ever saw. Oh, wait, there was Bachelor Party where I saw bush for the first time. Wow.

:devil:

Benny H
THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genius gone insane-cool 8)
how about strong critic of my sound ???? 8)