OzzFest. Who's going

HobbesDawg

Stuck in Utah
Sep 16, 2003
Salt Lake City, UT
Closest location will be at Fiddlers Green just outside of Denver.

Mainstage line up (the one I care about) features, amoung others:

Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, Judas Priest, Ozzy.

The drive, 'cording to mapquest is about 8 1/2 hours if you average above 60..which isn't too bad.

So speak up all!

PS: I still gota get the damn album.. should be able to at the end of the month when I've $ again...damn furnace went out.

-HobbesDawg
PS: hear about the Maidens? *sigh*

mmm... I wish I could make the trip to Denver for this!

This is the first Ozzfest that has an actual METAL line-up! I'd totally go to this one! It's sad that it can't come to Utah..... that line-up alone is the best line-up for Ozzfest ever!

I'll be making the trip to see Enchant next week, and Nightwish in September, as well as traveling for the Progpower festival in Atlanta.... so this is pretty much all I can afford this year. I'd LOVE to go out and see Iced Earth/Children of Bodom/Evergery.... since that tour is passing up Utah as well.

...and whats this about the Maidens? :err:

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
...and whats this about the Maidens? :err:

\m/
Dustin

Taken a few days to get back..solly about that.

Well Jen has left the group, to spend more time with her family, and take care of her son, who is mildly (moderate? I can't remember) autistic. Kudos to her for takeing time for her family. As far as I can tell the split was amicable, according to the posts on the board, and I wont' speculate but yeah..they are currently looking for a new singer.

So next time we see them twill be a new line up.

Which reminds me, Dustin, TJ, Marcus... we need to get that "Maidens" night back on track and all meet up some evening to watch the (often dark) dvd :)

-Hobbes

So Jen is out???

mmmmm..... well, as long as they continue carrying the maiden torch and find a singer, then all will be good in the world. :Spin:

A DVD viewing party is still nessecary and recomended! We'll have to try and cordiante that one again. :D

\m/
Dustin

Jen will be sorely missed, but I can't argue with her reasons at all. The very best to her and her family, I say. Thanks for the good memories, Jen, it's more than we could have asked for. :)

I have no doubt that the Maidens will go from strength to strength.

As for the DVD viewing... YES! (I know I'm hopeless about co-ordinating...)