Ozzy on Jimmy Kimmel

mloanna

Sep 18, 2006
Los Angeles
I had a chance to see Ozzy perform live on the outside stage of Jimmy Kimmel last night. If you saw it on t.v. you know Ozzy played 2 nights for Jimmy Kimmel. Last night he performed Crazy Train, a new song and a Black Sabbath song. I wasn't there Monday, nor did I see the show on t.v. but for those in the audience that was there, many said he played Bark at the Moon and a new song too.

Ozzy is still Ozzy and he has a lot of energy. He looked good, Zak was great and the rest of the band was very cool. For those of you going to Ozzfest it should be fun. Due to the line up this year and the madness of the "free tickets" I will not be going so last night was my Ozzfest. lol..
:kickass:

And here I was expecting "Jimmy Kimmel >>>>> new Ozzy"

Ha ha....thought about it, but I posted on another thread that I'd hold off on those until the CD came out.

Now, that being said, the performance that I saw on youtube was okay. I don't care for that song, but I was glad to hear Ozzy sound good. Let me clarify that I don't HATE or even want to hate Ozzy. I was extremely irritated when I first heard the CD hence the (item)>>>> new Ozzy CD.

However, if I revisit the CD you may see some more of those posts!

I totally agree with you. On all levels. Jake has a new album out, has anyone heard it yet?:headbang:

Yep, I've had it since it first came out. It's solid, but don't expect metal. It's a good dose of stripped down, bluesy hard rock. I wish that he had used a better lead vocalist is my only complaint with Retraced. Otherwise, if you're a Jake fan, then buy it, don't download it! :kickass:

~Brian~

I don't know...I've got a special place for No More Tears. For whatever reason I hold that as his best album.

No More Tears is the album Ozzy should've ended on for sure, but it's not my favorite from him. Bark At The Moon is his masterpiece to me. The title track, Rock N Roll Rebel, and Center of Eternity is hard rock done the way it should be done! :headbang: :worship: I have two versions of the disc I like it so much! :lol:

~Brian~