OZZY OSBOURNE - IRON MAIDEN Are "Fucking Trouble"

Mapex

Tyrant Drummer
The following are some "highlights" from today's Howard Stern show featuring OZZY and Sharon OSBOURNE:

Ozzy said that he told Sharon, "don't put them on the tour because they are fucking trouble," refering to IRON MAIDEN at Ozzfest last year. In between disgraceful attacks on the legendary band, Sharon revealed that Iron Maiden were paid $185,000 a night. It was also revealed that BLACK SABBATH are not performing at their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because supposedly guitarist Tony Iommi doesn't want to perform. Ozzy said that the reason he is going to the ceremony is because of the other members of the band, but that he still feels the same as he did in 1999 about the Hall. METALLICA will be inducting the band and covering two BLACK SABBATH songs.

(Thanks SMN)

RouxBodine said:
So, tell us how you really feel.

:heh:

I think I just did :) Though If I saw $haron Osbourne on the street I'd slap her face off. I have seen her fat pig daughter kelly and freak of nature son Jack out in clubs before its just a matter of time before I see satan herself

SLAYER! SLAYER! SLAYER! Slayer is actually starting their own summer tour here in san diego on 6/6/6. it's called: the unholy alliance, preaching to the perverted tour 2006. along with children of bodom, thine eyes bleed, lamb of god & mastodon. kerry said it's not to compete with ozzfest rather offer an alternate choice....................

I found some of the interview at this link: http://www.bravewords.com/news/41353

Egg On His Face: Richard Christy (ex-ICED EARTH/DEATH drummer) came into the studio and brought up the battle Sharon had with BRUCE DICKINSON of IRON MAIDEN. Sharon explained that she personally asked Bruce and his band to join the last Ozzfest tour and, despite the fact that Iron Maiden was being paid $185,000 per show, Bruce, out of what she called jealousy, badmouthed Ozzy on stage every night. Because of this, Sharon reported that she hired 200 “Hispanic kids,” some of whom had worked at the hospital where she recovered from her bout with cancer, to throw eggs at Bruce during the final night of the tour. Sharon noted that the plan went off without a hitch and that Bruce had a difficult time looking serious onstage that show because of the “eggshells in his mouth.”

Someone should egg her, maybe at the Sabbath H.O.F. induction? I'm sure she'll try and hog some of that spotlight!:mad:

Mapex said:
I found some of the interview at this link: http://www.bravewords.com/news/41353

Egg On His Face: Richard Christy (ex-ICED EARTH/DEATH drummer) came into the studio and brought up the battle Sharon had with BRUCE DICKINSON of IRON MAIDEN. Sharon explained that she personally asked Bruce and his band to join the last Ozzfest tour and, despite the fact that Iron Maiden was being paid $185,000 per show, Bruce, out of what she called jealousy, badmouthed Ozzy on stage every night. Because of this, Sharon reported that she hired 200 “Hispanic kids,” some of whom had worked at the hospital where she recovered from her bout with cancer, to throw eggs at Bruce during the final night of the tour. Sharon noted that the plan went off without a hitch and that Bruce had a difficult time looking serious onstage that show because of the “eggshells in his mouth.”

Someone should egg her, maybe at the Sabbath H.O.F. induction? I'm sure she'll try and hog some of that spotlight!:mad:

I would love to hear these so called quotes of Bruce dissing Ozzy. I'm sure he had nothing but respect for him at the time. And jealous of what exactly??

I was praying that someone was gonna egg her during the live finals of The X Factor over here, but no luck! :erk:

Sharon can just take those eggs and have a contest with George W. and see who can fit the most eggs up their ass.

The only thing I ever heard that Bruce said about Ozzy was AFTER he was egged and he said something to the effect of "Well at least no one in this band had to do a reality show to get people to buy our records". That's not an exact quote, but the gist of it.

I was so pissed at Sharon and Ozzy after that last Ozzfest night that I will not listen to Ozzy or Black Sabbath anymore. No more of my money is gonna line those wankers' pockets. Of course I will still listen to others play those toons. I wouldn't wanna dis the Little Dolls just because I don't like the guy whose music they play.

Bruce never bad mouthed Ozzy one time. $haron is just trying to justify her actions. She has all the PR so she wins the PR war. Bruce has always talked shit on Corporate America and all that stuff. Let's face it $haron is the one that is offended by Bruce's remarks not Ozzy. $haron is everything that is wrong with this country. Yuppie as bitch taking advantage of her retarded husband and ruining his carear.

I am going to bring assloads of eggs to this years ozzfest and throw them on Ozzy's shitty stage and throw them at cock face Zakk Wylde. I wasn't going to go simply because the line up is garbage. But this could be fun. I might get my ass kicked but it will be worth it!

I have a feeling with a little coordination there could be a lot of eggthrowers in attendance :)

just start referring to it as EGGFEST, every Maiden fan who happens to go to EGGFEST, should bring eggs and just let 'em rip! fuck ozzfest, it is now officially EGGFEST! long live Maiden!!!.........everyone should go to Slayer's The unholy alliance tour anyways..............UP THE M.F.'n IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Bruce never bad mouthed Ozzy one time. $haron is just trying to justify her actions. She has all the PR so she wins the PR war. Bruce has always talked shit on Corporate America and all that stuff. Let's face it $haron is the one that is offended by Bruce's remarks not Ozzy. $haron is everything that is wrong with this country. Yuppie as bitch taking advantage of her retarded husband and ruining his carear.

I am going to bring assloads of eggs to this years ozzfest and throw them on Ozzy's shitty stage and throw them at cock face Zakk Wylde. I wasn't going to go simply because the line up is garbage. But this could be fun. I might get my ass kicked but it will be worth it!

I have a feeling with a little coordination there could be a lot of eggthrowers in attendance :)

They are odd couple. Are they loving each other in reality? She is just a manager taking money from Ozzy. She is so dependant. I hate the woman who control over her husband or boyfriend.

Music is not a show time, but a music. There are no place for woman in HR world, they used to say, especially in case of woman nothing to do with the music. Wife of Paul M, etc. No meaning to stands on by.

See U.