ozzy osbourne news from australia

sharon o. "...we'll know when it's time."

guess what? IT'S TIME!! time to pack it up ozzman...i'll always respect you, but dam you've lost it!

Hell, I thought Ozzy was suppose to retire years ago on the "No More Tours" tour. But, I've seen him twice on the "Retirement Sucks" Tour and once on Ozzfest. I think "Down To Earth" is a solid, decent effort, (Way better than Ozzmosis) but its no "Diary Of A Madman," "No Rest For The Wicked," "Blizzard Of Ozz," "Bark At The Moon," or "Ultimate Sin." I respect Ozzy and admire him for his drive, motivation, and longevity. He is one of my favorite performers/entertainers and puts on one hell of a show. However, I think I would rather see Black Sabbath continue than Ozzy solo. In my opinion, the Sabbath legacy is one that no other band can conquer. Yes, Ozzy, Geezer, and Bill Ward all put out good solo/band material but it doesn't compare to Sabbath. So, in closing, no disrespect to Ozzy but I think he should bow out gracefully with his solo career, along with KISS (because they will never be able to top themselves as seen by the "Psycho Circus Tour") and Aerosmith (because their new material sucks). If Ozzy continues to make music I hope its with Sabbath or he promotes the continuation of "Ozzfest" minus the crap bands like Crazy Town, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, and Disturbed. But, this is just my opinion. Cheers and take care.

How can you tell OZZY when to quit...the new album ain't that great,so what,ozzmosis kicks ass,and I agree with most of his statements at the interview...some things are sacred,if you know this music,you can;t judge ozzy like that behind your monitors...
thank you ozzy...for heavy metal

I know i will be crucified for this but here goes:

Nah! he was saved by the rest of the bands everytime. RR really is amazing at the first two, but ozzy's vox sometimes spoil it, i think.

Never seen a show of him - live at least - but he is just too hippy for me. He sings like one who mumbles something.
The few good moments of the first Sabbath albums are due to the heaviness of sound, the riffing of Iomi, the rythm section of Geezer/Ward and not because of ozzy singing.

and sabbath first played real heavy metal at Heaven And Hell. :headbang:

I know, i know WD loves him.

I respect his works, but not his singing.

and i am serious about this.

Who gives a fuck about what he says in interviews??

You're impressed by some dude biting the head of a bird? HA! :lol:

I couldn't care less if he was the most intelligent Interview-handler in the world, he has ALWAYS made bullshit music.

and no, black-sabbath play absolutely NO part in metal.