OZZY OSBOURNE Performs BLACK SABBATH Favorites, Solo Classics With ROYAL MACHINES (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Ozzy Osbourne joined ROYAL MACHINES on stage last night (Saturday, December 16) at The Roxy in West Hollywood, California to perform six songs, including "I Don't Know" and the BLACK SABBATH classics "Paranoid" and "Iron Man". Fan-filmed video footage of his appearance can be seen below. ROYAL MACHINES is the "all-star covers fun-times band" featuring former CAMP FREDDY members Dave Navarro (JANE'S ADDICTION, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS), Billy Morrison (ex-THE CULT bassist), Donovan Leitch (son of legendary folk singer Donovan), and Chris Chaney (JANE'S ADDICTION, ALANIS MORRISETTE), alongside frequent CAMP FREDDY collaborator, singer Mark McGrath (SUGAR RAY), and acclaimed drummer Josh Freese (THE VANDALS, DEVO, A PERFECT CIRCLE). Morrison, the MACHINES' musical director, is good friends with Ozzy, who made an appearance on Billy's 2015 solo album, "God Shaped Hole". "I have never asked Ozzy for anything, which is possibly why I'm one of his closest friends," Morrison told Yahoo! Music. "I see him all the time and we text each other every day. I hadn't texted him in a few days and he sent me a message, saying, 'Where the fuck are you?' And I said, 'I'm working on a solo album.' And the next text from him was, 'Well, I want to sing a song on your solo album.' I thought, 'Yeah, that would be great, mate.' I really didn't think too much about it."

Just now at @theroxy a surprise appearance by #ThePrinceofDarkness Ozzy Osbourne!!! #RoyalMachines Thank you Amy!!! @askye24 pic.twitter.com/k8MGsXQQ7t

— Dennis Haskins (@mrbelding) December 17, 2017
royalmachinesdecember2017poster.jpg

Continue reading...