Pabla's B-Day gift (pic)

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
100_1339.jpg

Here she is...the one and only PABLA MAIDEN doll!! I kit-bashed a Barbie Elecktra doll and customized it especially for Pabla. Using the Iron Maiden Number of the Beast transfer for the shirt, I dyed the clothes to better match the coat (which was taken from a McFarlane figure) added the infamous red horns and made a belt using bat and skull charms. Though the makeup and eyebrows don't look like Pabla, I did not want to get into trying to paint her face myself so I left it alone.

it was Saturday 4/16 and yes....I'm a bad, bad kitty for not posting the birthday wishes sooner...though I have started threads in Symphorce forum. And thanks JonnyD, I am proud of myself for the job I did on the doll! :)

:worship:
100_1339.jpg
:worship:

kittybeast said:
Here she is...the one and only PABLA MAIDEN doll!! I kit-bashed a Barbie Elecktra doll and customized it especially for Pabla. Using the Iron Maiden Number of the Beast transfer for the shirt, I dyed the clothes to better match the coat (which was taken from a McFarlane figure) added the infamous red horns and made a belt using bat and skull charms. Though the makeup and eyebrows don't look like Pabla, I did not want to get into trying to paint her face myself so I left it alone.

Nice one KittyBeast!

I hope you had a fantastic birthday Pabla! :headbang:

:oops: you should have seen my face when she handed me this creation Saturday @ The Rainbow... my jaw just wouldn't close! :OMG: Holy shit... here I have this wonderful friend (you could not ask for a better bud!) who goes to all this trouble to make something ultra special for me... she worked on it for 3 months and even got my superman tattoo painted in there! I am still speechless... the best bday present ever from the best friend ever :worship:

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS PABLITA!

(atrasado)

And I always knew you are a doll :p

Pabla said:
even got my superman tattoo painted in there!

Must be tiny I can't see it :Smokedev:

Pabla said:
:oops: you should have seen my face when she handed me this creation Saturday @ The Rainbow... my jaw just wouldn't close! :OMG: Holy shit... here I have this wonderful friend (you could not ask for a better bud!) who goes to all this trouble to make something ultra special for me... she worked on it for 3 months and even got my superman tattoo painted in there! I am still speechless... the best bday present ever from the best friend ever :worship:
:cry: you're making me cry!! Big Hugz to you chicka as you are the most excellent metal partner in crime an ol' rocker chick can have!! :headbang: :headbang: