package today

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
Got a package from monster merch.. glad and sad moment at the same time. Just wanted to let those who don't know. Dime Memorial Bracelets.. all proceeds got to the Dimebag Memorial Fund. I apologize in advance but the link shows they've suspended orders until the supply catches up with the demand. As the Scorpions would say:

I'm in love with the sunshine
I'm in love with the falling rain
everything seems to call your name
Yesterday you were leaving
leaving life and all the pain
everything wants you back again.

dime memorial bracelet

zeppelin said:
Speaking of packages ...... Drooogie :wave:
haha yes i know, I was just thinking about that tonight, i know who I'm going to send it to next.....but i just cant seem to decide on WHAT to send.....but i have a few ideas...sorry about the wait everybody!

KMADD said:
:loco: Damn Teenagers! Put down the bong!! :D
hahaha man....................................................................................................................what were we talking about again? :tickled:

JonnyD said:
theres nothing quite like the agonising screams of Ken Nardi!!! I love Anacrusis!!!

Right I was leistening to "Scream & Whispers" and "Manic Impressions" a few days ago, for some reason they struck me harder than before, brilliant technical thrash indeed.

I wish they reissue the first two albums, I have them as MP3 but IT'S NOT the same :erk: