PACKAGES .... !!!!

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
received today ... from Maren ...the Candy Andy CD ... :kickass: and another bar of chocolate ... you are the best baby !!!! :zombie: :oops: :kickass: :heh:

and from Vermitronic ... that super cool SCALD Tee ... in a proper Fruit of The Loom XXL ... feels like an American made tee ... hoep this one won't shrink ... wicked freaking shirt !!!

you are ... girls like you are like finding a needle in a haystack ...
no worries Candy :loco: ... just feeling melancholy from getting blown off by a chick today.

pff ... don't feel like I rule much right now ... i am being way to good to chicks that don't deserve shit ...

anyway, big bash in my house tonight to save the night ...

CAREBEARS LOL

carebear1wall.jpg

lurch70 said:
i am being way to good to chicks that don't deserve shit ...

hey, story of my life! let's all fucking kill each other because clearly there is no balance left in the universe and everyone is a fucking dirty liar.

lizard said:
Better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all

Even if it all becomes a towering funereal pyre, you've ventured out and rolled the dice of love.[/thatbitch]

Aaaand I disagree. I'd be better off had I not dated the monster I did. :zombie:

lurch70 said:
and from Vermitronic ... that super cool SCALD Tee ... in a proper Fruit of The Loom XXL ... feels like an American made tee ... hoep this one won't shrink ... wicked freaking shirt !!!

it won't shrink if you don't tumble dry it
Scald quality
none of your eastern european wear once and disintegrate shit for us :)
ha, just noticed I'm wearing the same shirt right now
slept in it

pics!!