paid job - drum editing

Dollarosa

Jan 17, 2009
looking for someone with logic to quantinize 5 songs (basic punk band, very basic, 9 microphones used on kit), don't have enough time at the moment, and this band is coming in to record in the next few week. Please email me with your prices per song and details at kyemel@tpg.com.au. Songs are recorded well and pretty close to grid. depending on price will determine if they get all 8 done. Please only reply if you are experienced and can work with logic. More work if this partnership works out..

Heya man, im interested, i just dont use logic though :(
Name the price that you feel its worth charging willing to pay and ill do it.
Otherwise inbox me and we can talk

But try this:
1. Exporting the DAW (Logic or Cubase) MIDI tracks to SMF.
2. Exporting the audio to OMF (or AAF which will do a fair job of retaining any automation)
3. First import the SMF into the other DAW (in your case-Cubase) as it retains the tempo map and markers.
4. Then import the OMF (or AAF).

The projects I exported/imported had audio files of various lengths, at various locations along the time line and all ended up where they belonged.

Hi,
I'm interested too, but like OneDaySky I don't use Logic.
What about consolidating the files and sending a MIDI with tempo information for each song ? That's pretty common practice.
If you can do that, I'll PM you my rates.

Interested too, but not working on logic. you can export all your files from logic, tho..