PAIN interview..

That's a cool interview. Peter sounds like a cool dude! I can't imagine doing all of the things he does! He must have no free time really! Squeak, he's just talking about how 'Dancing w/ the Dead' is coming out (of course this interview is old) & he was describing how personal this album is to him & that this album is really defines what Pain is. He mentions that the title actually reflects about his near death experience (he collapsed in a bar, & supposedly was dead for a few minutes.) Peter also talks about his recording studio, & how he is only producing bands that he personally wants to work with from now on. Also, he is talking about the making of 'Virus,' but it was obviously in the beginning stages at the time of the interview (it might not have been titled yet because they didn't actually say 'Virus'.) Then he talks about touring w/ Pain, & his work w/ his new band (I'm assuming he meant Bloodbath.) They also played "Shut Your Mouth" & "Fire in the Sky" during the interview. That's about it.

Ah cooooooooooooooool, thank you so so much!!! It's interesting about how the title of the cd came about, I didn't know that. I don't think he has free time either, but he loves what he does so that's fine. I'm like that too. He's incredibly fun to talk to, very down to earth. You would think with all of his accomplishments and stuff that he does that he'd be egotistical, but he is as far from that as you can get.

Yeah seriously, you're right! Hopefully Peter will stay grounded & not let any success get to his head. Don't get me wrong, I hope his hard work pays off for him (even 'Virus' is in mainstream stores here in the US!) but if he becomes so successful that he'll put out crap after a while & just make money off of his name, then we're in trouble. But he seems far from that! Peter, right now, is honestly the musician I hold in the highest regard today in the metal world. He's always stayed true to his fans! How many artists do you know that put out more than 1 NEW record almost every year or so?! And whenever he puts out an album that gets flack, what does he do? He comes back w/ a better album, as if to say "sorry guys, here you go!" Pete's the man, "God, Satan" whatever!:worship: