PAIN OF SALVATION to tour North America with VANGOUGH

Nowhere near me, but I'll be happy enough seeing Pain of Salvation twice and Vangough once at PPUSA. Solid tour lineup though.

A quick note to Toronto fans...

The POS/Vangough show will be a VERY EARLY show due to a venue curfew. Pain of Salvation will be going on around 7:30pm, while Vangough takes on the stage at 6pm!!

A quick note to Toronto fans...

The POS/Vangough show will be a VERY EARLY show due to a venue curfew. Pain of Salvation will be going on around 7:30pm, while Vangough takes on the stage at 6pm!!

Sounds like the Judas Priest show I caught in Fukuoka back in 2005. Doors opened around 5:30 pm. Since there wasn't an opening band the show finished at 8:30 pm.

Wow, they close even earlier when you're in town? :lol::lol:

Nah.

When I'm in a Montreal I walk back to a hotel. Otherwise, it's to a parking lot then a 40 km drive home.

In PP terms, a 5 minute walk to the RI after IE couldn't get their shit together. As opposed to an hour + drive back.

yeah. Not sure if Nathan was involved in trying to bring them here again, but I heard from a few folks who were pretty sure they were going to be back. Hopefully they'll find their way back again after this tour and finally makeup that show that was canceled.

Hope so... I've seen Matt Nathanson with my wife 3 times now. I've been trying to find a show that wouldn't be terribly objectionable to her ears, but for some reason neither Porcupine Tree nor King's X seem to want to come here anymore, so I'm hoping this one happens. I've been subliminally trying to get her into Coheed as a backup, but so far, no luck...

Pain of Salvation will not be hitting St Paul on this tour.

I know it sucks they canceled last time because Daniel got pneumonia, but I couldn't make St Paul (or Quebec City for that matter) work into the routing considering the time constraints and other markets we had to hit.

It's as simple as that.

Understandable. Maybe next tour. Normally, I'd be able to make the trek down to Chicago for that show, but my wife will be in Anaheim for work that weekend and I don't think our boys would dig this too much. Unless Vangough plays Game On! in its entirety and Pain of Salvation writes a whole bunch of songs about Minecraft...