Pain Of Salvation's "BE" coming soon...

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
Check out this latest press release on the new POS album...kinda shaking my head at the tracklisting (WTF?), but still slobbering at the thought of the new album.

Late last week PAIN OF SALVATION issued the following message via their official website (www.painofsalvation.com):

“Well, it's been a long day's journey, but this weekend the final mixes are being prepared, and on Monday evening the album will be mastered and done, ready for being pressed and hit the stores in September! Get ready for one of the most unique and mind blowing creations ever to have been ignored by mainstream press ;)”

BE will feature the following tracklisting: Prologue - ‘Animae Partus (‘I Am’). I. Animae Partus (All In The Image Of) - ‘Deus Nova (Fabricatio)’, ‘Imago (Homines Partus)’, ‘Pluvius Aestivus Of Summer Rain (Homines Fabula Initium)’. II. Machinassiah Of Gods & Slaves - ‘Lilium Cruentus (Deus Nova)’ (On The Loss Of Innocence), ‘Nauticus (Drifting)’, ‘Dea Pecuniae (I. Mr. Money, II. Permanere, III: I Raise My Glass)’. III Machinageddon Nemo Idoneus Aderat Qui Responderet - ‘Vocari Dei Sordes Aetas - Mess Age’, ‘Diffidentia (Breaching the Core) - Exitus - Drifting II’, ‘Nihil Morari (Homines Fabula Finis)’. IV. Machinauticus Of The Ones With No Hope - ‘Latericius Valete’, ‘Omni Permanere?’, ‘Iter Impius Martigena, Son Of Mars (Obitus Diutinus)’, ‘Martius/Nauticus II’. V. Deus Nova Mobile ...And A God Is Born - ‘Animae Partus II’.

I hope we'll be able to get it at Progpower, since they usually bring the new releases ahead of time to the fest!

Cant wait, oh my god... I CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!

I doubt it will be available there as the US version won't be out till October or November.

I have seen one person who pre-ordered the import version from a site in England where it is available on sept. 24.

I'm sure the vendors will carry the import version (that is a goldmine for them considering the event). If they are able to secure advanced copies for the fest, each and every vendor will do their best to stock upo on that one!