PAIN playing 2013?

PAIN is NOT playing in Derby/UK in february 2013. Wherever it comes from it's false. At the moment there's only 4 shows planned in the UK. All of them in November 2012. Ok?

I think the February UK shows will be announced later this week - if there is a gig in Derby the promoter went ahead with sales even before it was all confirmed...not cool!

Hi Rabble - long time, no see. ;-)

And HERE is all the info about the February shows - the very first UK headlining show will be in London promoted by yours truly.

599175_10151222626238433_1960042162_n.jpg

So the news is out! YAY! :Smokin:

I can't wait to see you guys...although I don't think I will see much as I will be working all evening. Might come to one of the other UK dates as well, so I can actually see the show.

So the news is out! YAY! :Smokin:

I can't wait to see you guys...although I don't think I will see much as I will be working all evening. Might come to one of the other UK dates as well, so I can actually see the show.

Cool!
I'm actually in the same situation. Never seen a single show. Always work, work, work ;)

And I wonder what the set list may be for UK? This Dark Fields of Pain as an unexpected treat may be cool , I know the Derby Fans are OLD Skool PAIN so any Rebirth is well received!! For me Super sonic Biatch is a must :D
OO and will you play 'The Game' that would rule!