Pamela Moore this Saturday at Idol's

MetalSpice

A slave who forever rocks
If anyone gives a damn....

I'll be there.

Pamela Moore Band ("Sister Mary" of Queensryche fame)
Saturday November 22nd
Idol's
1601 N Rand Rd
Palatine, IL 60074
www.idolssportsbar.com

www.myspace.com/pamelamoore

top_image.jpg

i'll be there....pam's a friend plus the original IV (and final Latent Fury)
guitarist's band, circle of fate, is opening so i can't miss it...should
be great, pam has put a great band together and circle of fate
kicks ass too, check 'em out here! :headbang:

Contemplating it. Idols is about 10 minutes from my apartment, but Pam's solo music is definitely not my thing. If I'm really bored on Saturday I may go.

Pam sounded awesome last night, great to see her doing her own
thing! The band is great too, killer seeing Gabby on drums and
Mike Posch on guitar together again too! :headbang:

'Twas a good time! It was nice to have our little group all together....although someone was missing! Rachel!
;)
It was not complete without you!

The show was awesome. I was not too familiar with Pam's solo material, so it was a nice surprise. The band was really cool....almost had an industrial feel to some of the songs.
I think Mike is one of the best guitarists in the Chicagoland area...his style worked well.
They also did a cover of 'The Needle Lies' and I think one other QR tune, but I can't remember which one.
But what was up with that Prince cover?

I know. I was prepared to catch a little crap for not being there. I had a previous commitment that I needed to keep. I did miss you guys and felt wierd yesterday for not being there!

Thanks for the review! They did a Prince cover?! Nice!:cool:

Michael Posch is indeed a talented player. I've been to several Heaven and Hell (Chicago) tribute shows and I've seen Radakka before (but not in a looong time), so know that this is not just idle praise. I've experienced the onstage greatness first-hand. :)

By the way, got your pics right here.

friends-081122-01.jpg

Check out Jose's stylin Iron Maiden scarf. :D

friends-081122-02.jpg

Thanks for the foto ops, people!

The band pics are here:

Pamela Moore Band
Circle of Fate

And for anyone who may be interested, some new pics are up of the Soulfly show with Bleed the Sky and Incite from the night before at The Pearl Room.

Eyes of Fyr - Music Fotos

Ahh, Sweet! Thanks chick!
You know, one of these days when we are at the same show together, we have to sit down and have an actual conversation. Ha Ha!

I forgot they did a cover of 'Sweet Dreams are Made of This'. But from what I do remember, it wasn't bad, just way too much "Wah Wah" on the guitar.

pmb-081122-30.jpg

Some stunning live shots there, Rebecca!

At least Jose wasn't holding a Heineken. :p

Thanks for the set list. Woe, I was wondering which Prince tune they covered. "Darling Nikki" is a pretty random pick! Awesome. I do agree that Prince is an extremely underrated guitar player. :)

MetalSpice: One of these days... :D

Rachel: Thank you for the very kind words. We missed you that night.

Thanks to everyone who visited the site and checked out the pics!