Pantera's Vulgar Video doubt

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
I think it's in the end of this video that appears Pantera playing with many other bands and there's a moment that shows Rob Halford singing.

My question: which song he is singing? How plays it?

Thanks a lot.

CFH THe Videos and Vulgar Video were our "high school instructional party videos" Gawd, we were idiots..............but we had fun............... nothing like a station wagon full of 16 and 17 year old girls and boys drinking "ice" beer heading for a Pantera show 3 hours away.

TD said:
CFH THe Videos and Vulgar Video were our "high school instructional party videos" Gawd, we were idiots..............but we had fun............... nothing like a station wagon full of 16 and 17 year old girls and boys drinking "ice" beer heading for a Pantera show 3 hours away.

ahh the good ole days

TD...Don't spend your time always searching for those wasted years... your post almost sounded like a longing reminisence. No reason for the stupid fun to end back when in high school. I kinda picture myself being the guy to piss everyone off in the nursing home... I'll be running around like the young version of Dimebag in the Revolution Is My Name video.

Happy Belated b-day, by the way.