PaPa RoAcH's nEw SiNgLe - MeTaL! \m/

Are Papa Roach a disgrace to metal?

• Yes - they're total shite and bare little if no relation to metal!

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No - the epitomise metal! I love them and their lyrics which I can relate to!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I couldn't give a shit - I don't like metal, only skiffle jazz!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Ian 'E' Edwards

ME(n)TAL AS FUCK!
My fucking arse it is!

I saw it on the Pepsi Chart on channel 5 and it's called "She Loves Me Not" and features such memorable lines we can all relate to like "Life's not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair!". Jesus, they don't even rip off Maiden on this new song, so I don't remotely like it! The latest riff can hardly even be called a riff and no doubt Laura would HATE it because it lives up to her quote that Tony uses as a sig. about 2 fret shit! Christ it's bad!

Please, sombody, just fucking kill Papa Roach as they're a bloody disgrace to metal! Coby Dick suck mine you cretin! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! :mad:

*has to calm down to go to bed now*

me 2.... i tried to get rid of it by giving it to Tiff... but then she gave it me back when she came to live with me.... :rolleyes:

i remember sitting thru Papa at reading last year... he spent 3/4 of the set lieing on the floor.... mummbling the lyrics

Absolutely Pants:mad:

Now look what you've made me do, it's obviously catching i'm mentioning underwear now!

Nah honestly it is crap, has anybody seen the video to it.... what is that all about. Definately not metal in any way shape or form.

Can somebody please tell all of these bands that I do not want to hear about how shitty their lives are (especially when they sell millions of records in the states).

As for the song, I reckon it's a bland piece of radio friendly rock, rather less than exciting.