PARADISE LOST: Medusa

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
PARADISE LOST TO RELEASE MEDUSA ALBUM IN SEPTEMBER; ARTWORK REVEALED; EXCLUSIVE RELEASE SHOW ANNOUNCED

"...Paradise Lost's new album, Medusa, will be released on September 1st via Nuclear Blast...Pre-orders are available here..."

paradiselostalbumjune.jpg

PARADISE LOST RELEASE LYRIC VIDEO FOR NEW SONG “THE LONGEST WINTER”; SPECIAL SETLIST VOTING UNDERWAY

PARADISE LOST LAUNCH OFFICIAL TRAILER #1 FOR UPCOMING MEDUSA ALBUM; VIDEO

PARADISE LOST RELEASE MEDUSA ALBUM TRAILER #2; VIDEO

PARADISE LOST - MEDUSA ALBUM TRAILER #3 STREAMING

Last edited:
There needs to be a new rule. Every top selling pop singer has to have videos released in ONLY this style.

Rules apply to Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Bruno Martian, Adele, Pink, Katy Perry... all those mindless pop drivel producing outfits. See how that works out.

LOL

BTW, how the fek are half-blind geezers supposed to be able to see anything with this blacker-than-black-sin format? Ha

Rules apply to Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Bruno Martian, Adele, Pink, Katy Perry... all those mindless pop drivel producing outfits. See how that works out.

Well you got me dude. I'd heard of all the others, but never heard of Bruno Martian. I guess I'll go back under my rock now. BTW drivel is a good word to use. I don't see how anyone can listen to that crap.

I've seen more than a few pop stars make absurd 10 minute long "artsy" music videos to try to add some kind of hidden meaning to their vapid 3 minute bs songs.

Well you got me dude. I'd heard of all the others, but never heard of Bruno Martian. I guess I'll go back under my rock now. BTW drivel is a good word to use. I don't see how anyone can listen to that crap.

Martian part was a joke. Perhaps you should become a disciple to see my wacky humor/sarcasm in genius mode daily. LOL

I've seen more than a few pop stars make absurd 10 minute long "artsy" music videos to try to add some kind of hidden meaning to their vapid 3 minute bs songs.

Haven't we all. It is hilarious how they think they're creative geniuses... just for writing some formulaic adventure in tepid boredom. I'll take classic Maiden or Priest videos any day.

Reactions: NorseBlood
Martian part was a joke. Perhaps you should become a disciple to see my wacky humor/sarcasm in genius mode daily. LOL

Yup after making the post I went downstairs and asked my wife (who know of these things) about the mysterious "Bruno Martian". She rolled her eyes and said the guy's name was "Bruno Mars". Still had not heard of him LOOOL but I have to admit the "Martian" part was pretty genius for sure. Ok beam me up, Ned. Take me away from this pop & country planet.

PARADISE LOST ANNOUNCE NORTH AMERICAN HEADLINE TOUR; SOLSTAFIR, THE ATLAS MOTH TO SUPPORT

plostnajuly18.jpg

October
2 - Soundstage - Baltimore, MD
3 - Gramercy - New York, NY
5 - Brighton Music Hall - Boston, MA
6 - Le Fairmont - Montreal, QC
7 - Opera House - Toronto, ON
9 - Agora Theater - Cleveland, OH
10 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL
11 - Riot Room - Kansas City, MO
12 - Gothic Theater - Denver, CO
13 - The Complex - Salt Lake City, UT