Parkway Drive - Karma music video

i thought it was kind of entertaining. i wish they used shitty guitars that actually looked like the ones they actually use however

The album or the video?

Haha i too wish they didn't ruin good instruments :D

This was propably the best musicvideo in 2011. This definately was something else than a band playing like badasses and in a nother cut we see a woman/girl runnin with no destination.

The album actually grew on me... I enjoy it... Horizons is still tonnes better but there are tracks on this i really like... and Live was immense!!

The album actually grew on me... I enjoy it... Horizons is still tonnes better but there are tracks on this i really like... and Live was immense!!
+1
Really cool video (and good song of course). The video just fits them.

And lol @ "girl running with no destination" hahahah, perfect description and those videos always bore the shit out of me.

i meant the video was interesting, and wished they DID destroy GOOD instruments, make it a bit more authentic etc.

album sucks

i meant the video was interesting, and wished they DID destroy GOOD instruments, make it a bit more authentic etc.

album sucks

Haha :D would feel bad for those instruments though. The vocalist reminds me a bit of Adamn Sandler in the first half of the video. Don't know why.

The album or the video?

Haha i too wish they didn't ruin good instruments :D

This was propably the best musicvideo in 2011. This definately was something else than a band playing like badasses and in a nother cut we see a woman/girl runnin with no destination.

Have you seen the smoke em if you got em film clip?