Part One Exclusive New Michael Romeo Interview + Andy James's Romeo Style File!

THere must have been an error in transcribing that interview, because he met Stephan ROSS (if my memory serves me correct from reading Ron's old bio on his website), not Stephan Forte... Stephan Forte is French :)

Awesome interview tho!

Cheers for comments; and I'll shoot the proof reader...

Regarding the questions/answers comments: at Alloutguitar we have 'real' face to faace or phone interviews - not e-mailed quetions like a lot of sites do - and as such a lot of times try to get a feel of what it is like to have a real conversation with a guitarist.

What do you reckon to the style file?

Cheers for comments; and I'll shoot the proof reader...

Regarding the questions/answers comments: at Alloutguitar we have 'real' face to faace or phone interviews - not e-mailed quetions like a lot of sites do - and as such a lot of times try to get a feel of what it is like to have a real conversation with a guitarist.

I actually really appreciate that stylistic approach. It was nice to see questions that were reactionary to the direction of conversation, rather than generic, overused quandaries asked in a predetermined order. This way I think you hit on questions that a reader might be compelled to ask in response to the guitarist, either inquiring further about a concept or exploring some specific detail that was of particular interest. Also, the quality of the writing in the introduction and asides is superb. It is surprisingly rare to find writing that sounds as though it came from a person with a brain - this is exemplary. Great site, great interview.

Rod wouldn't last long term - he said "I don't know guys, but I know another singer: maybe he’s not as good as me, but I can introduce you to this guy Russell".

LOL....Priceless...

Nice read.

lol @ rod tyler. :lol:

Would be cool if Tom Miller hadn't disappeared from the face of the planet though even if he still wasn't the bassist.