PASADENA NAPALM DIVISION: '100 Beers With A Zombie' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"100 Beers With A Zombie", the new video from PASADENA NAPALM DIVISION, the Houston, Texas-based thrash metal outfit that features D.R.I. singer Kurt Brecht and members of DEAD HORSE, can be seen below. The song comes off PASADENA NAPALM DIVISION's self-titled debut, which was released on April 9 via Minus Head Records. The 13-song CD was recorded at the Music Lab in Austin and features guest vocals from Tony Foresta (MUNICIPAL WASTE) and Argo (DEAD HORSE). "Fans of D.R.I. and DEAD HORSE will rejoice. PASADENA NAPALM DIVISION is what thrash metal should sound like in 2013," said Brecht. "Working together with some of the members of Texas based cult band DEAD HORSE, we have come up with some hard-hitting tunes that span genres and will withstand the test of time." Brecht asked Foresta in 2011 if he would consider helping out on the PASADENA NAPALM DIVISION CD. There was also talk of Brecht making a guest appearance on an upcoming release from Tony's side project IRON REAGAN. "I had one tune on the album that I was really having problems with," said Brecht. "I was not happy with my lyrics or the delivery on the studio recording. I knew the song deserved better. Tony wrote new words and changed the phrasing to really save the day." PASADENA NAPALM DIVISION is: Kurt Brecht (D.R.I.) - Vocals Greg Martin (DEAD HORSE) - Guitar/Backing Vocals Ronnie Guyote (DEAD HORSE) - Drums/Backing Vocals Scott Sevall (DEAD HORSE) - Guitar/Backing Vocals Bubba D. (VERBAL ABUSE) - Bass/Backing Vocals

More...