Paul Gilbert live at the Viper room

Flavio CotM

Jan 27, 2006
San Diego CA
Hey just wanted to know if anybody is going to see Paul Gilbert at the viper room on jan 17th & 18th, i'll be at the 17th show the 18 th is sold out, only 2 shows in the States, before the tour that starts in japan.
Bruce Bouillet former Racer X guitarist is playing with Paul again :OMG: they'll do a Mr. Big, Racer X & Paul Gilbert material, the solo stuff will be more of the latest PG instrumental cd :kickass:

Reactions: progmetaldan
holy fuckin shit. he's playing at the viper room?!! i'll definitely go. except isn't that club 21 and over only? cuz i'm 19....

edit: dammit, i just checked the site. it's only $15 for the ticket!!! that's a ridiculously low price to see gilbert. and unfortunately, it is a 21 and over show :cry:

Even I wouldn't be allowed into that place, I'd be furious if I was able to get there. But hopefully they'll both get their asses to England soon but I don't think Bruce will be with him when Paul tours the world. Apparantly, he's only playing these shows in the US and a few in Japan and that's it.

^That's not what I meant. I mean I can't just walk into a bar or liquor store and buy myself alcohol. I get my parents to do that for me at the moment. I just think it's ridiculous that the goverment classifies me as responsible enough to vote but not enough to drink.