Pear Cider :)

derek

Grey Eminence
Sep 30, 2005
Edinburgh, U.K.
I was so hammered on this stuff yesterday;

KopparbergPearCider%20.jpg

Kopparberg, Swedish Pear Cider :) I spent around £80 in total and got wasted in my local bar with some friends I have not seen for years before we went to see Coheed and Cambria.

I was quite messed, and called the singer from Thrice (whom were supporting) a raging homo...which resulted in my swift ejection from the venue before coheed had finished.

Either way...Pear Cider, SIR, I SALUTE YOU!

I have the bladder of infant normally, but yeah...it took MANY visits to the toilet. Thankfully they have 1970's newspapers pasted to the walls in the toilets, and I managed to finish the entire "Todds Weekly Music Zone" in the april 20th 1974 version of the Glasgow's west end and partick advertiser.

as i'm sure you wanted to know.

I drank some tiger yesterday too, i really enjoy that beer.

thing about cider, because of its sweetness, it goes easier down, and faster. but meh.

I guess it depends on how much % it has.
Most of it is 4,5%, but theres a bottle with 7,0.

^ I used to drink Kriek when I was younger (like 13-14) and hated the taste of beer...
my dad will always give me Kriek haha

(Its Belgian Cherry beer, great for breakfast)

I've never had that peach swedish thingie though... is it good ?
sweet?

Dead_Lioness said:
^ I used to drink Kriek when I was younger (like 13-14) and hated the taste of beer...
my dad will always give me Kriek haha

(Its Belgian Cherry beer, great for breakfast)

I purchased a tonne of that not long ago...although the main purpose of my purchase was to lure some young ladies to my flat...:erk:

:lol: