Pearl Jam?

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
I know this may be a stretch but does anyone else listen to Pearl Jam or even like them?
o_O
I personally have been a fan of theirs since before they started (meaning i listened to bands like Green River and Mother Love Bone before Pearl Jam came about)...I dont care for Eddie Vedder's views since hes a whiney bleeding heart liberal but i respect him for his musical talent...

Im alone in this aint I? :bah:

I'd definately reccommend Yield. there's lots of wacky, reckless and rough tracks on it (comparable to Vitalogy in some respects) but it also has in my opinion 4 of PJ's most beautiful songs; Given To Fly, In Hiding, Faithfull and Low Light.

those songs really make Yield stand out for me. ;o)

I like some songs from Pearl Jam. But I like them for nostalgic reasons.
I mean, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains and few others came on the "scene" after the hair band era. But before the nu-metal era sets in.

Maharet said:
I know this may be a stretch but does anyone else listen to Pearl Jam or even like them?
o_O
I personally have been a fan of theirs since before they started (meaning i listened to bands like Green River and Mother Love Bone before Pearl Jam came about)...I dont care for Eddie Vedder's views since hes a whiney bleeding heart liberal but i respect him for his musical talent...

Im alone in this aint I? :bah:

I only like "Ten"