Peavey 6505 Ampsim Track - Sickness - Revalver mk3 Metal riffage!

Sounds amazing dude. :O Can you upload the impulse by the way please? It appears all 3 mirror links on the original thread are broken. D:

you are doing these recordings in home, right? i'll ask the same thing again, how many guitar tracks did u record ? and how da hell did you give this fuckn stereo image to guitars?!

you are doing these recordings in home, right? i'll ask the same thing again, how many guitar tracks did u record ? and how da hell did you give this fuckn stereo image to guitars?!

Hey man, yes i'm doing all recordings in home (unfortunately it isn't real home studio - i only use creative 3300 + my PC ) I've already sent you email on youtube regarding these details, did you get it?, anyway i record just one guitar track per channel (2 rhythm and solo guitars)

and how da hell did you give this fuckn stereo image to guitars?!

Have no idea man, i've just recorded guitars and panned tracks hard L and R :D

great song and great recordings :D

btw how you use 2 impulses ? what vst?

On the left and right guitar - Peavey 6505 from revalver mk3, also i used RIR from mk3 to load the impulses :)

sounds amazing! sorry for my ignorance but what's drumsite plugins? i think i never heard of it, i'm checking all your youtube stuff, rocks!!

In December 2009 i used "drumsite" plugin with different samples, now i use Steven Slate Drums 3.5 :)