Pegazus new album.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
I'm used to Cecati vocals since I never been able to get the debut album, but I like Pegazus a lot so I'm gonna give this album a very fair chance.

An audio sample of the new song "Haunting Me" from Australian metallers PEGAZUS is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page. The track comes off the group's first studio album in nine years, "In Metal We Trust", which will be released on April 15 through Black Leather Records (with distribution from Twilight Vertrieb). According to a press release, the CD contains "11 brand new classic heavymetal songs with original singer Justin Fleming back on vocals! As a tribute to the great guitarists of the '80s, PEGAZUS has invited Ross The Boss (MANOWAR, ROSS THE BOSS, THE DICTATORS), Jeff Watson (NIGHT RANGER, MOTHER'S ARMY) and David Shankle (MANOWAR, DSG) to contribute a solo to the song "Old Skool Metal Dayz".

"In Metal We Trust" track listing :

01. Metal Messiah
02. Road Warrior
03. Old Skool Metal Dayz
04. We Live To Rock
05. Haunting Me
06. Eye For An Eye
07. Ghost Rider
08. Metal Gods
09. End Of The World
10. Death Or Glory
11. Old Skool Metal Dayz (extended version feat. David Shankle, Ross the Boss, Jeff Watson

PEGAZUS is:

Justin Fleming - Lead Vocals
Johnny Stoj - Guitars and Vocals
Cory Betts - Bass
Ange Sotiro - Drums

pegazus2011cd.jpg

What a bunch of Manowarish cliches in one place... :D
"Breaking the Chains" was an okay album but the rest was pretty forgetable I think.

For once we are gonna disagree. Not only I consider them a pretty cool straightforward metal band, I feel no Manowar vibe at all (sine I'm allergic to them). Many good songs throughout the three most available albums (being the debut a rarity). I credit specially their tribute to Thin Lizzy 'Ballad For A Thin Man' the lyrics are atken form TL songs but the music itself contains so much Lizzy vibe that I bow ot it :worship:

Wyv, I wasn't referring to their whole output by this "manowarish cliches" remark, just to the song titles of the new album ;)

Oh I'm sorry, forgive me. I didn't actually paid attention to the names yet. I'm kind of excited witht he ide aof a new album :saint:

On the other hand having Ross The Boss and David Shankle on colaboration well I guess some has to permeate :)