people in Los Angeles with the need of something to do on Wed or Friday...

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
my high school film teacher just finished his new movie that he's been working on for the last 3 years. him and 2 other guys followed around their friend, Billy Franks (an AWESOME singer/songwriter from England), around the world in a quest to get famous musicians to cover his songs... it has the perfect blend of humor, anger, disappointment. I saw it on Thursday, and I thought it was a pretty cool thing that they put together.
----

"I'm gonna be in LA starting tomorrow for two screenings of my new movie. So if you have any connections in LA and especially if they are 'in the biz' please let them know about it (we know very little about Hollywood but are looking for distribution/representation - some good news - VH1 just sent us an email wanting to check out the film for their RocDoc series!).
The movie's called Tribute This! and is a road/quest movie that deals with music and unfulfilled dreams - and it's a comedy! There's a trailer on www. tributethis. com

Here's the screening times:

Wednesday, July 30th at the House of Blues (8430 Sunset Blvd - LA) 3:30 PM
Friday, August 1st at the Regency Theatre (7907 Beverly Blvd - LA) 6:30 PM"

So yeah, check it out and let me know what you think... and if you DO wind up going, go up to Mick or Billy and tell them that I sent you.

I think there are only 2 or 3 people from LA on the board, and I'm not going anywhere near that city.