Per-interview Metaltown

Sep 14, 2007
Sweden
Found an interview with Per from Metaltown. Unfortunately not in English, but maybe someone is arsed to translate later.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjjXOjog3fM&feature=related[/ame]

They are basically talking about the tour they're having. Per says there is really no difference between the fans international and national, save for the amount of people in the audience. Per says he is happy that they finally did a "swedish tour" but that it doesnt really matter where they play. Per says they stay together well, they hug and kiss after the gigs and he says it surprises him how they never fight or argue within the band. Per mentions a few bands which he wants to acknowledge, the haunted (as you probably heard) then per mentions some obscure band. They ask on his opinion about beer, and per says "in the orchestra of opeth, we love beer" Mike likes corona "he loves it so much that the rest of the band has tired of it. Axe and I (per) loves dark beer, and czech beers gets an honorable mention. Åke likes lager, and mendez is doesn't really favour beer

Im with Mike there Corona's are da'bomb.

And whats the deal with the haunted? and who was the obscure band?

Lol it almost looks as a fake :p with the hat and sunglasses. When I saw them he had a beard but now it's a wild beard lol ! Doesn't surprises me that Mendez don't care about the kind of beer he drinks :p