Pete Perez

LordFireworm

May 26, 2002
Visit site
I just wanted to bring up the fact that this guy is the single most underrated bassplayer in the world.
Fuck.
He is not human.
I'm a bassplayer and although guys like Lars Norberg,Sean Malone etc. blow my mind,Pete's playing is beyond comparison.
May I once again state:
FUCK.

Yup, I am a fan of Lars Norberg & Sean too and Pete is up there with them. Incredibly tight and fast playing from Pete that beats most out there.

Originally posted by Gaddr
i´ve tried to play with the Spastic ink songs (I am a bass player my self) but it isn´t possible...man he´s fast...and he plays it so smoothly...

yeah, I've tried to play some but it just isn't possible, his precision is unhuman.

Pete, Sean and Doug are excellent bass players. Do you guys know Scott Womack of the band Juggernaut where Bobby Jarzombek use to play. I think that Scott did an excellent bass job in this Thrash style band.

Originally posted by Jason Washburn
Pete, Sean and Doug are excellent bass players. Do you guys know Scott Womack of the band Juggernaut where Bobby Jarzombek use to play. I think that Scott did an excellent bass job in this Thrash style band.

can you recomend a song with good bassplay?

The best way i could describe him is : a clone of Doug Keyser from Watchtower...... But with a more agressive Thrash style...

Here's some song where you'll understand what i'm trying to say....

-Album: Baptism under fire
-Songs: Impaler , Cut throat

-Album: Trouble within
-Songs: Vengeance , Onslaught of heroes

But his two albums is as excellent...