peter beste

spaffe

Geisterglut
Feb 25, 2002
Sverige
www.skivsamling.nu
well i noticed (from some SoT post) that he had made some sort of update of his page, and i was going to bump a thread where he's mentioned but it seems there wasn't any so here is one:

for those of you who don't know: peter beste is photographer who (among other things) has taken some really nice artistic pics of various people within the norweigan black metal scene. enjoy:

http://www.peterbeste.com

Some of these are pretty nice, especially the ones where you get to see majestic Norwegian nature in the background... Like the Windir pic.

i met him in Brooklyn when he had an exhibit here last winter ... cool guy.
i like his stuff a lot ...

new one: NATTEFROST COVERED IN HIS OWN SHIT / HIS BATHROOM :OMG: :wave:

amanr

"MOM! Get out of my shot!"

amant

"I hate Sunday school..."

amao3

"Poop!"

amaoi

"My name is Samoth, and you can see my resume at monster.com."

:lol:

even though i'm not usually the greatest advocate for corpse paint, i think most of those shots look pretty good, but then again reality, not seen through the eyes of professional photographer's camera, is something else entirely

the I hate sunday school one ... really looks like that ... he looks like some pissed kid walking away from school :D

I've seen the majority of these before, and I think both the older and the newer ones are really good. The interviews are very interesting - especially the one with Gaahl.