Peter Joseph now with Suhr Guitars!

ihave27frets

Oct 5, 2004

Peter Joseph now playing Suhr Guitars exclusively!

Im super stoked to now be with Suhr exclusively, and the switch couldn't have happened at a better time! Using and abusing the first Modern I got a few months back really helped rekindle my playing and has totally helped with the writing on our new record, "ENEMY UNBOUND".

And it truly feels great to push a company that I can whole heartedly feel proud about, as well as the great help and support everyone at Suhr has given me already!

A huge thanks to John, Ed and Mike, you guys rule! I can't wait to see what kind of sick guitars my future holds from Suhr!

Peter Joseph/ THE ABSENCE

logo-1.jpg

"It's great to have Peter Joseph on board. The Absence kicks all kinds of ass in the metal scene and they really can play. You know, we get artists and bands wanting endorsement deals on a daily basis and we don't take these things lightly. We're pretty picky about the artists that we want to work with and we all checked out The Absence thoroughly and really liked what we heard - that goes for Mike Ponce as well, our resident metal head.

We will definitely make a strong effort to reach the broader metal market in the future as the Modern model (and its future variants like the 7-string and the 27-fretter) and the new amps we're developing for the future are so perfect for those types of sounds. Brutal, crushing, heavy, mean, etc. are all terms we like. But we want to add some musicality as well as precision to those adjectives and I believe that's what Peter was looking for when he hooked up with us.

Metal market, here we come!"

Ed Yoon/ SUHR GUITARS

Visit Suhr Guitars Website

I just seen Peter Joseph in a comercial for the ibanez xiphos 27 fret guitar. Was he not happy with the xiphos or does he just like Suhr better?