Peter's vocals

Lots and lots o' layers, and it seems like a bit of distortion every once in awhile. I used to think he used a ton of effects on his voice, but then I saw them live... wow. I don't see how people like him and Peter Steele can have that multiple octave range, maybe it's the name. :)

Anyone who HARMONIZES growled vocals is fucking incredible. :headbang:

I think his vocals live are about a million times better than on record! Especially when they play songs from the last album. The vocals on the actual CD are distorted way too much, and songs like "Destroyed" and "Don't Judge Me" came across MUCH better with the natural vocals.

why do they always play those 2 songs off CATCH-22??! :confused:

they sound great live, ok ...
but imo they are not the best songs to play live ...

what 'bout another dead end, seeds of the chosen ones, hatred ... ? :D

Agreed, they're among the worst Hypocrisy have ever done IMO, along with.... half of Catch 22!! I do like some tracks on Catch 22 - Another Dead End, Edge of Madness, one or two others.... but overall, it's not really for me.

Yeah, in fact Peter did sound as good live... my only complaint is that he didn't do the first sream on Fractured Millenium... but still, I'm sure he could have pulled it off. As for effects, hmm.. he may be layering some of the screams to make them last like 5 minutes heheh..