Petition For Black Sabbath Reunion

Ajacks

New Metal Member
May 20, 2004
Not sure if you all have heard but Black Sabbath is reuniting for Ozzfest 2004 with out Bill Ward take 5 minutes and check this link to sign a petition to have the OG Drummer Bill Ward play for the Black Sabbath reunion.

PLEASE SIGN THIS SABBATH PETITON

Thanks a bunch
Ajacks
DRAGFOOT

It's at heart warming effort but c'mon, as if Bill Ward is gonna take any notice of it, he evidently doesnt want to play for one reason or another...or the band dont want him to play for one reason or another and im sure they're perfectly aware that the fans would prefer Bill to be there.oh well

It might have worked...

Surprise! BILL WARD To Rock With BLACK SABBATH At OZZFEST After All - May 21, 2004

Drummer Bill Ward will be rejoining his BLACK SABBATH bandmates at this year's Ozzfest after all. The following is Bill's official statement on the matter, as posted on his official web site:

"Dear SABBATH People,

"I have communicated to Sharon [Osbourne] that I will accept the proposal of 5/11/04 regarding me playing Ozzfest, and today I received a very positive response from her. At this time, I am taking this response as a move forward. This announcement is for the benefit of all those who these past few days have been so outspoken favouring and supporting me as a member of SABBATH. I personally thank all of you. To All SABBATH People On Earth - Rock & Shine."