Philly Show was Over the Top !!!!

bello99fan

Anthrax Junkie
Aug 30, 2003
Jersey
www.myspace.com
The boys took to the stage Friday night at the Trocadero in Philly and flat out mowed everything down insight. :hotjump:
They were very tight, brutally loud,
and nothing less than incredibly AWESOME!!!. They always had it,
still have it, and will never loose it!
It was a good night for me memorabilia wise :Spin:. Between my brother & I, We were fortunate enough to walk outta there with 2 picks from Scott, 2 picks from Rob, a drum stick from Charlie, and an old school "stussy" wrisband from ma man Frankie Bello :cool:....U da man FRANK!!
What I took most with me though was a new found respect for Anthrax that had lived beyond all my expectations.
I've been following them for over 20 plus years now and haven't missed a show since 1983. John & Rob comming to the band has put the icing on the cake. This is by far the best,,
"well oiled machine":headbang:that Anthrax has ever assembled. These Guys are truely professional in everything they do. On & off the stage. You can just tell from the looks on their faces and the bond between them & their fans. & If you look close you will see in EVERYTHING they do is......
FROM THE HEART !!! :wave:
Nick

p.s. LMAO at " TAINT" on Frankies Bass
p.s.s
also, "if you look real close you can see the expiration date" {BLACK DAHLIA}

Only thing I was pissed about was being stuck up in the baclony because the Troc managemnet put the bar on the floor for the show. That meant I couldn't get in the pit for Caught in a Mosh. I'm not a pit person at all, but it figures that the one time I want to mosh, I can't.

All in all, best show I've ever seen in my life.