Photo action!

Nice pictures!

Steve, why are you always wearing the most awesome t-shirts? :D
Whenever I see you/pictures of you, you have a good band on the front of your shirt. I saw that POTD one at the Marquis! I'm finding it hard to get hold of a Rhapsody shirt at the minute, cant find the better designs anywhere.

There's one shop in Camden, London (if u can get there) that has some really awesome t-shirts, much better than any others around. Thats where ive got my Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Sonata Arctica, Hammerfall, Stratovarius etc shirts. Its one with loads and loads of flags outside it, on the side of the station when you walk down towards the lock. Had a cool chat to the girl who works there about how every stall in camden sells the same clothes nowadays, and how we wanna see more European metal in shops :headbang:

I think thats the one I tried to buy a leather jacket from last week before PQ. All the women in there were off their tits on drugs. Found hammerfall and blind guardian... no rhapsody. I'd love a rhapsody shirt. Looked in metal militia across the road too, again some nice t-shirts but I had little money and only enough to get a single shirt... which would have been Rhapsody if it had been there.

You should be so lucky Steve! I found a great jacket and thought i'd save £20 for a cd and shirt at the gig, I bartered down to £50... came back at closing time and offered £40 so I could get the cd and t-shirt with the rest of my money and then he kicked me out before I could make a higher offer. Really nice jacket too :D I still want it but cant find it at any shop in my town.

I'll have to get it before Helloween!