Photo shoots

jcambece

Dec 4, 2005
I am an up and coming photographer; I do mainly portraits and landscapes. I want to know what would make for good shots. I had an Idea for a series of nudes where all "those parts" are covered with fruit. What else seems like a good idea?

Cambece

jcambece said:
I am an up and coming photographer; I do mainly portraits and landscapes. I want to know what would make for good shots. I had an Idea for a series of nudes where all "those parts" are covered with fruit. What else seems like a good idea?

Cambece

Good idea. Cover the male member with a banana. The irony would be stunning.

SoundMaster said:
Good idea. Cover the male member with a banana. The irony would be stunning.

Yes that would be funny. but i was thinking more female nudes. studies have shown the female body is more accepted and the male body some home is more risky to sell. i dont know why,but if studies show that then it must be true...then again i like risk.

Cambece

jcambece said:

Cambece
covering "those parts" with fruit goes all the way back to the erotic paintings/sculptures of fat people when fatness=sexiness when the masses were starving and being fat showed that you had the money to buy food fat=wealthy + wealthy=sexy so fat=sexy (an equation that still exits in all of africa btw) in the modern world these types of paintings have kind of been replaced by magazine pix/tv video where we say that "someone's clothes look sexy" so if you're trying to make the pix erotic then you should try to dress-up your models in "cotumes that look sexier than nudity" network tv producers and PG-13 movie-producers have been trying to do this since the first appearance of Christina Applegate's character Kelly Bundy in the Fox network show "Married With Children" if you don't really care about offending the people that get offended easily then you should actually show your models' genitals with "open-crotch" pants or wearing a corset with knee-high boots or a female showing her nipples with an "open-breast" top or a see-through top or a tube-top twisted with part of it above the left nipple and part of it below the right nipple
your models should have nipples/navel/genital piercings eccessive face piercing shiny sparkling clothing/jewelry/chains (maybe ear-to-mouth or nipple-to-navel) tattoos green/purple/blue hair with absence of pubic-hair

hope this was helpfull

btw if your trying to do nude pix that r not erotic then you could do pix where the model is comepletely butt-naked with other objects in the pic where the model looks comepletely oblivious to the existance of clothing also if your trying to do non-erotic nudity then you should probably try to make it comical because nudity if done properly can be the funniest thing you've ever seen like in the pic where "the average american woman" is standing next to the "average european woman"

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
covering "those parts" with fruit goes all the way back to the erotic paintings/sculptures of fat people when fatness=sexiness when the masses were starving and being fat showed that you had the money to buy food fat=wealthy + wealthy=sexy so fat=sexy (an equation that still exits in all of africa btw) in the modern world these types of paintings have kind of been replaced by magazine pix/tv video where we say that "someone's clothes look sexy" so if you're trying to make the pix erotic then you should try to dress-up your models in "cotumes that look sexier than nudity" network tv producers and PG-13 movie-producers have been trying to do this since the first appearance of Christina Applegate's character Kelly Bundy in the Fox network show "Married With Children" if you don't really care about offending the people that get offended easily then you should actually show your models' genitals with "open-crotch" pants or wearing a corset with knee-high boots or a female showing her nipples with an "open-breast" top or a see-through top or a tube-top twisted with part of it above the left nipple and part of it below the right nipple
your models should have nipples/navel/genital piercings eccessive face piercing shiny sparkling clothing/jewelry/chains (maybe ear-to-mouth or nipple-to-navel) tattoos green/purple/blue hair with absence of pubic-hair

hope this was helpfull

btw if your trying to do nude pix that r not erotic then you could do pix where the model is comepletely butt-naked with other objects in the pic where the model looks comepletely oblivious to the existance of clothing also if your trying to do non-erotic nudity then you should probably try to make it comical because nudity if done properly can be the funniest thing you've ever seen like in the pic where "the average american woman" is standing next to the "average european woman"

You know your stuff. good, i like your thoughts. i will take some of your thoguhts to heart.

Cambece

I'm a big fan of contrast .. put the beautiful woman in the middle of a junkyard or something. :)

judas69 said:
I'm a big fan of contrast ..
color contrast works really well like an almost albino-white model with black (glossy/shiny) clothing or the darkest black skin you've ever seen wearing bright blood red clothing or instantly obviously artificial hair color like purple (or blue/green to match the eyes of the almost albino model wearing the glossy black clothing) or the extremely dark model embracing the extremely pale model

Do some sort of Ansel Adams type shit with mabey Mother/daughter partially nude washing themselves in a babbling brook. Make the nude female have more meaning than just a nude woman. Give her a role.

gatedropper said:
Make the nude female have more meaning than just a nude woman.
this^^^can also look good if you show a woman (instead of a man) doing somthing that would normally involve clothing (in public surrounded by people) and have her so intent on her task that she is completely oblivious to the fact that she is naked
like sitting at a pc (eyes glued to monitor) at an "internet cafe" filled with people

^ Yea, I like it. Take me to the Cafe now!
Or in a laundrymat waiting for the clothes to dry and she is obliviously nude.
Or a bridesmaid at a big wedding. Or third chair cello in a big orchestra.
Mental pictures are nice but I need the real thing!!!@! Bring on the noods!

gatedropper said:
^ Yea, I like it. Take me to the Cafe now!
Or in a laundrymat waiting for the clothes to dry and she is obliviously nude.
Or a bridesmaid at a big wedding. Or third chair cello in a big orchestra.
Mental pictures are nice but I need the real thing!!!@! Bring on the noods!
i meant something much more like a mockumentary where the woman is at laundry mat totaly butt naked because all the clothes she owns are in the washer/dryer simultaniously

Have the nude girl in the middle of a parking lot at night with a cigarette in her mouth ..as she pours lighter fluid on her clothes and sets them ablaze ..

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i meant something much more like a mockumentary where the woman is at laundry mat totaly butt naked because all the clothes she owns are in the washer/dryer simultaniously

Yea, the laundrymat was a bad Idea as was the setting of the clothes on fire thing!~ :lol:
But the third chair cello in a major orchestra could work!

judas69 said:
Have the nude girl in the middle of a parking lot at night with a cigarette in her mouth ..as she pours lighter fluid on her clothes and sets them ablaze ..
here's a situation where nudity can be funny... remember the scene in Ace Ventura where we see Ace naked cuz he's burning the clothes that he was wearing when he was making out with the girl that turned out to be a guy

gatedropper said:
the third chair cello in a major orchestra could work!
yes a naked cello player in the middle of an orchestra of clothed people could look hillarious if the naked person was dead center of the pic and yet also interesting in a non-humerous way if the naked person is half-way between dead-center and the left/right edge of the pic