Photos Amsterdam Show online

Eus

TL Photographer
Hey,

I just uploaded some photo's from the Saxon show from March 11th in Paradiso, Amsterdam, The Netherlands to my website:

http://www.metal-experience.com

Check them out, just go to Photos --> Bands

saxon11032007-20.jpg

saxon11032007-15.jpg

saxon11032007-01.jpg

saxon11032007-04.jpg

i see that biff uses a german army-jacket :cool:

with some indian elements on it

such a nice choice !!! :worship:

He wore it at the Sheffield gig too. I vaguely remember being told that it was Harvey Goldsmith's idea, and that this jacket would look more "trendy" and appeal to a younger audience than the one he usually wears!!

Well I can't say I'm bothered what he wears - but I was told this information by someone at the aftershow party at our Hotel. Maybe in Harvey's mind he's making the band more fashionable. Having said that, I do like the coat, but I like the old one too!

i mean, its unlikely that the fans in europe are at all aware of the whole goldsmith thing

What's that got to do with anything? I'm sure the theory behind it is that the fans (wherever they are) see that Biff/the band have a "change of image", as it were, which may make them seem more up-to-date and possibly appeal to a younger audience. Obviously, the Harvey Goldsmith involvement is predominantly aimed at getting younger/more fans in the UK and Ireland - I'm sure we will agree that just getting Biff a new coat isn't going to make that happen.

Yep, it was Thomas Jensen who asked me what I thought of the jacket, and he said it was Harvey's idea. Didn't know ole Harv was a fashion icon as well as everything else! :lol:

Can't believe you did'nt know Harvey Goldsmith was such a fashion icon and trend setter.Just look what he did for Public Enemy.:lol:
harvey_goldsmith1.jpg