Photos and video from Moscow

Hah, you definately took the setlist I posted on LastFM, SetlistFM and others
Greath pictures though!

If there is anybody who can understand russian, here is my report about that amazing show - http://www.lastfm.ru/user/_LostToApathy_/journal

Jesus fucking Christ almighty - someone's got TIME on his hands :D

You misspelled Niklas' last name (Сандин, not Сундин, no?), and - The Gallery is a legendary record not just for "some" like you said, but for the whole genre.

Jesus fucking Christ almighty - someone's got TIME on his hands
For the first time my report was much more longer and I had to shorten it :)

You misspelled Niklas' last name (Сандин, not Сундин, no?)
I don't think that swedish Sundin is spelled [SANDIN], 'cause it's not the english grammar, nah?

The Gallery is a legendary record not just for "some" like you said, but for the whole genre.
It's all a matter of taste, it's not so legendary for me and I don't stuck on this album as others - I worship the others not less than "The Gallery" :Shedevil:

nhara-ekke, thanks, buddy! I hope you feel the same about that show :)

nhara-ekke, thanks, buddy! I hope you feel the same about that show :)

What I feel about the show is pain, because I managed to wreck my chin in that seething uproar around the stage. So that show in April 2008 was better.

A half-year ago I started to learn Swedish on my own, and as far as I can rely on my expertise, they do not have such rule like C{U}C - С[a]C. And well {ST}VCC{E} is [st]VCC[e] in an initial position, unlike German's [∫t].

And well {ST}VCC{E} is [st]VCC[e] in an initial position, unlike
WHAT? :zombie: I didn't understand a thing with these phonetical symbols.
But as I can understand from the first part (that is "they do not have such rule like C{U}C - С[a]C") our beloved Plinty is wrong and can suck my commie balls, yep? :tickled:

because I managed to wreck my chin in that seething uproar around the stage
Oh, poor you! Was that the only reason you liked 2008 show more?
I can't say it's better, it's just different to me but very emotional and outstanding

Yet some pics from Moscow gig

38629.JPG

All pica are here
http://headbanger.ru/reports/2400?show_images=1
Photos: Dmitry “Ward” Kulikov
(с)HeadBanger.ru

All the best!
Dmitry

WHAT? :zombie: I didn't understand a thing with these phonetical symbols.
But as I can understand from the first part (that is "they do not have such rule like C{U}C - С[a]C") our beloved Plinty is wrong and can suck my commie balls, yep? :tickled:

Oh, poor you! Was that the only reason you liked 2008 show more?
I can't say it's better, it's just different to me but very emotional and outstanding
Ok, buddy, nevermind those scriptures, I could not forsee that your objective was a harassment like that :OMG:
No, the underlying reason is that I wasn't able to 4 times shake hands with Mikael, 2 with Martin, make 2 eyecontacts with Niklas and obtain a stick from Anders, as it was the expected quota given the first show accomplishments.

Now, seriously, the show was terrific. I enjoyed this one pretty as much as you. Emotional indeed, both felt very sincere.

I could not forsee that your objective was a harassment like that
Relax, man - it wasn't my objective, it's just the way me and Plintus talk to each other since... uhm... since long ago :) So what is the right one for Niklas' lastname? [SANDIN] or [SUNDIN]?

And this is what I call good luck. I've already said that and will again - no, I wasn't stoned, I was just tired as hell after that fantastic show
l_e2cba23262a74f9b94c16d4d99a85973.jpg

Relax, man - it wasn't my objective, it's just the way me and Plintus talk to each other since... uhm... since long ago :) So what is the right one for Niklas' lastname? [SANDIN] or [SUNDIN]?

I checked with my Swedish people in the office as soon as we talked about it (last week?), just didn't post: you were right, and I've been speaking English for too long :D

And - Kurbancheg, you got to get off that shit you are smoking :D

And this is what I call good luck. I've already said that and will again - no, I wasn't stoned, I was just tired as hell after that fantastic show
l_e2cba23262a74f9b94c16d4d99a85973.jpg

Now is when Photoshop is most needed Lost-To-Apathy! :lol:

you were right
Yeah! I knew it, I knew it! :devil:

And - Kurbancheg, you got to get off that shit you are smoking
Only if you bring something different when you come to Moscow :tickled:

Now is when Photoshop is most needed Lost-To-Apathy!
Seems that someone needs my commie-balls' manual too? :D
Anyway I am russian. I drank vodka and fought with the bear. What do you expect then? :D

And people, don't forget to check vids I've posted above!

It was as easy as watching or listening to the main show on Live damage. Right before the bridge* in The wonders at your feet (not very far into the show, eh? ;) ), Mikael teaches the world how to pronounce Sundin.

* You say "solo", i say "bridge"; it'd be a solo if every other instrument weren't playing anything.

Magrathean, I guess you're talking about the moment before the solo, huh?
Yep but mr. Stanne pronounced it like if it was english lastname. As plintus already said - Swedes claimed it to sound the way you spell it

Defiance, hush! I was just without my unicycle 'cause security told me to leave it outside

It was as easy as watching or listening to the main show on Live damage. Right before the bridge* in The wonders at your feet (not very far into the show, eh? ;) ), Mikael teaches the world how to pronounce Sundin

Ahahaha, fuck you :lol:

I'll put the pronounciation mystery next to the meaning of :.:: :heh: