PIc Of Maiden I Took At The End Of Brixton Gig

Lord S

Jul 25, 2001
UK
Visit site
eba00269023f00000009.jpg

I used to take the cam with me on almost every gig i went on. But i can't stand the wait to be at the very front. (When i took this picture i waited about 6 hours outside the venue for the gig)

irons14.jpg

Steve Harris kicking ass at Stockholm 1999 :)

Originally posted by Lord S
yeah got a good view that night-normally i hang back rather than risk getting crushed each night!

What i liked with the venue was you could see the stage perfect almost wherever you was standing. Probalby one of the best venues i've been at. Altho i was standing at the sound board by the back fence just relaxing. Didn't know until later that i've been standing about 1 meter from Skunk on the 2nd night through almost all the gig from where i saw her took pics for the site :)

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
see... I was confused because all I saw were red circles with white Xs....

*putting down the crack pipe*

So, it WAS you that took my crack pipe! Damn it! I can't leave anything around anymore... :p

Originally posted by DeadlySins
What i liked with the venue was you could see the stage perfect almost wherever you was standing. Probalby one of the best venues i've been at. Altho i was standing at the sound board by the back fence just relaxing. Didn't know until later that i've been standing about 1 meter from Skunk on the 2nd night through almost all the gig from where i saw her took pics for the site :)

yeah Brixton is probably the perfect venue to see a band-with the gentle sloping area which means everyone can see:)