Pick Up Lines????

Ok I think I shld start

here is mine

Used on Me:-
Tackiest: Do you want to make my dreams come true and come home with me? to which I replied only if your flatmate is there to rescue me from killing you!
Best: Can I take you home again this week as you blew me away last week? Dumb but made me laugh!

I have Used

tackiest:-
Hi I need to know if you look as good naked in my bed! tacky but it wrkd
Best:
Hope you don't need to wrk tomorrow as you will be to tired to after I have finished with you! It wrkd big time he was in my bed for 3 days:lol: :lol:

"Pleased to meet you, and I have meat to please you!"

"Where have you been all my life!"

*Looks at crotch then at girl* "Well, it's not gonna suck itself!"

All those have been used by one of my mates hahaha. He doesn't usually get very far!

Also there's this one:

"Are your parents thieves? Because it looks like they stole the stars and put them in your eyes!" Hahahaha! Only problem there is that after you accuse her parents of being criminals you would get slapped and not get to the next part hahahaha!

There's plenty of lyrics from songs that would be great:

- You pull the trigger of my love gun
- You pull the pin of my love grenade
- You make me rock hard
- You kickstart my heart
- You're so damn pretty you should be against the law
- My gun's loaded with your love
- Come a little closer baby its alright, maybe we can start a little fire tonight
- You're in double trouble... you lit my fuse and I'm about to explode

Plenty more too lol.

:lol: Ive never used one and never had one used on me, but they are funny as F**K!!!!!!! :lol:

Hi, I'm Goreripper. You must know who I am.

OR

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name.

OR

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand. (and then when does you kiss it)

OR

Hello there. I'm just going to sit here and get spastic drunk. Could you call an ambulance, please?

Hi baby, im Spawny, you may remember me from such concerts as Slayer kills the Hordern, Megadeths Mega Enmore Party and The Smashing Pumpkins suck ass at the Entertainment Centre!

My fav': "Nice shoes.... wanna fuck?!"

HAHAHAHA!

"Hi, I'm Tim... remember that name, you'll be screaming it out later!"

"My face is leaving in 15 minutes... be on it!"

If you're Irish: "Do you have any Irish in you?" (no) "Want some?" :D

"Hi, I'm the singer/guitarist/bassist/drummer/etc. from Dungeon!" (HA! That actually works too! Go figure! HAHAHA! You guys should try it! HAHA!)

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk past again?"

"That shirt looks very becoming on you, though if I was on you I'd be coming too."

"Hi, I'm Steve. You might remember me from such police line-ups as..."

No wonder I've been single for the last quarter century, eh? :lol:

W